Tuesday, November 25, 2008

M...i...c......k.e.y M.o.u.s.e.

Finally got to Disneyland - wow what a place. Six of us went together and we left at 9am and got back at 10.45m. Talk about massive - we saw both Disneyland and the California Adventure Park which are right next to each other. There's nothing like revisiting your childhood - Adventureland, Frontierland Fantasyland, Tomorrowland - they were all there (plus many others). I learnt to draw Disney characters and although my Tigger was OK (if I say so myself) it was nothing compared to what all the 5 and 6 year olds did. I think, on the whole, I was the oldest kid there and had a ball checking out Mickey and his friends including Goofy, Pluto, Pinocchio, Davy Crockett, Toad, Peter Pan, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, Donald, Chip & Dale, Snow White and Minnie just to mention a few. Lots of rides (many of which I didn't go on) and lots and lots and lots to see. Had a ball and the service was exceedingly good and friendly. The place was so clean that it was amazing. It was all well worth the entrance fee which paid for everything except food (which was a little on the expensive side - no real surprises there). Will sleep extremely well tonight. PS According to the Disney oracle the Disney character I am most like is Jafar from Aladdin

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

now I am really jealous, I always wanted to go to Disneyland

Cathy James said...

I thoroughly enjoyed all your postings so far. I am so happy that you are having fun. Disney and Vegas are my favourites. We heard the PM is going to Peru, so get a photo for us! Enjoy. Keep in touch. cathy_james03@hotmail.com