Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Money, money money - or more accurately - the lack of it

Well, today I took a break from tidying up my room (see picture to understand how big a job this is) and finally bit the bullet and bought some American dollars and Traveller Cheques - why oh why didn't I do this three months ago when there was almost parity between the Aussie and the US dollars - I guess my career as an International Money Trader is over before it even began :) :)

PS: American dollars look funny

1 comment:

Cathy James said...

I enjoyed your web-site very much, especially your very tidy room. American money may look strange, but you will get a lot for your buck in my country. Say hi to the Obama's for me. Enjoy the country that never sleeps. Cheers. Cathy J.(a very envious Cathy that is).