Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The trouble with tribbles....

Today I had the first glitch of the trip - went to the airport to try to change my flight to South America only to find that Avianca airlines did not have me booked in at all. A couple of calls to Qantas, STA in Australia and Sharon finally got it sorted out (after five hours) and now I am leaving on the 25th November (thanks heaps Sharon - the angel of mercy). This will give me time to do a couple of things here in the USA including going to Vegas for an overnight visit - so it all turned out OK. Needless to say not much new today just "hanging around"the airport and the hostel getting everything sorted. Tomorrow - Disneyland

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Just wanted to say hi Andre. I have saved your site to my favorites so will be following your adventures and answering any questions at work if any one asks.Love your photos. You will have to teach me to do this whole blog thing when you get back. I found out it only costs 35 cents to text so might send you the occasional sms. have fun